*Take a Listen:
*Video: (click here for more videos)
*Short Bio: (click here for long bio)
Carrie McFerrin brings a fierce country twang with an indie twist that turns heads and ears alike. Her powerhouse vocals paired with her guitar and banjo pickin’ are sure to give you the warm fuzzies and kick you in the teeth at the same time. Carrie is currently playing her local Michigan and beyond with a fabulous cast of talent in support of her debut EP, The Wolves, so be sure to catch a show…and watch your teeth.
- Click here for list of upcoming and past shows.
- All of Carrie’s recordings were accepted by Pandora Radio and are also available on iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, etc.
- As a solo artist, Carrie has opened for artists such as Amy LaVere, Matt Giraud, Dick Prall and Ferron and has played shows as large Kalamazoo’s Pride Festival (14,000 people attended).
- During her past musical endeavors, Carrie has been part of opening acts for Blues Traveler, Donna the Buffalo, Amos Lee, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, and Chris Knight and has performed at venues such as the Bowery Electric in NYC.
- Click here for list of all venues Carrie McFerrin has performed.
*Notable Press (click images to enlarge):
July 2013: Carrie was featured again in a local NPR interview this time in regard to her EP release and supporting tour. You can read/listen to the radio interview here: WMUK 102.1 FM — Music, NPR, Local Arts & More :: Arts & More
July 2013: Carrie was interviewed by TapDetroit’s JAR Radio regarding her new release and upcoming summer tour. The interview features three live songs performed in the studio as well as the play of the entire EP throughout the duration of the one-hour interview (reference hour #2): TapDetroit :: JAR Radio
April 2012: Carrie was selected to take part in a local NPR interview highlighting female musicians. You can read/listen to the radio interview here: WMUK 102.1 FM — Music, NPR, Local Arts & More :: Arts & More